At one point in the past, Sharp had a great idea to build an AM/FM Alarm Clock, Radio with a great Backlit LCD Screen and built-in speaker. Not only that, but one that would pull data from the airwaves to give you stock quotes, weather updates, news and more. Well, the technology never materialized but what we are left with is a unit that is a very good alarm, radio player and more.
The unit used to cost over $150 when it was first launched into the marketplace. Now you can find them for sale in the $30-50 range. You can’t beat the price!
- AM /FM Stereo Radio
- Digital Tuning for enhanced radio listening experience
- High Resolution Large Backlit LCD Screen
- Extra-Cool Indigo LCD Backlit
- Built-in Speaker and audio jack for external headphones.
- 15AM/15FM User Presets
- Works with 2 AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED) or DC input power Jack (NOT INCLUDED)
- Functionality : Clock Timer, Alarm, Calendar, AM Receiver 560 – 1600 Khz, FM Receiver 87.5 – 108, Mhz STEREO
- Packages Include: Digital DJ, Manual (in English), Stereo headphones, Mini Stand, Batteries are NOT included, External Power Supply is NOT included
Warranty: 90 Days
Comes with: Stereo Headphones