Outdoor products water filtration straw is the “just in case” filter straw for emergency use when traveling, hiking and fishing. It also serves as the perfect backup filter for multi-day backpacking trips. The Outdoor Products can be used to drink from any bottle or cup, or directly from water sources. Removes contaminates down to 2 microns in size including dangerous heavy metals like Lead, Mercury and Chromium 6. The ultra-lightweight and compact package size fits in the smallest day pack, waist pack or pocket and can filter up to 20 gallons of water!
The Outdoor Products Camping Hiking Survival Water Filtration Straw is also easy to operate and weighs less than one ounce. It’s a great alternative to heavy, bulky and expensive pump filtration units when space and weight are primary factors. Activated carbon helps reduce waterborne chemicals and improves water taste. Use the Outdoor Products survival water filtration straw to drink from any bottle, cup or directly from water sources.
Includes two straws per order.
- Emergency water filter for hiking and camping
- Perfect for foreign travel emergencies
- Ideal second filter for “back up” on backpacking trips
- Removes pathogens and contaminants down to 2 microns
- Ultra-light & compact
- Filters up to 20 gallons of water
Removes the following:
- Dangerous heavy metals like Lead, Mercury and Chromium 6
- Bad-tasting chlorine (TTHM)
- Industrial pollutants like Benzene and MTBE
- Not for use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty
- Two (2) x Outdoor Products Survival Water Filtration Straw
- 1 x Manual