Working with your hands can be quite hazardous when it comes to the risks that come along with those demanding jobs. This is why it’s especially important that you are comfortable and safe in a pair of gloves that won’t ever let you down when you need them the most. Fortunately for you, we’re offering a set of Snap-On SuperGrip Gloves and Mechanic Gloves that will provide reliable control and high dexterity.
While our pair of SuperGrip gloves include a silicone pattern and reinforced areas that provide plenty of protection in order to get the job done, our Mechanic glove offers a secure fit that makes it possible for you to work comfortably. What’s more, both pairs in this 2-pack set are made with moisture-transporting materials that keep your hands dry at all times. Before you head out into the field, arm yourself with these gloves to guarantee that you do a safe and secure hands-on job.
- Medium: palm measures approximately 3.4"
- Large: palm measures approximately 3.8"
- X-Large: palm measures 4.25"
- Set comes with 1 pair of Snap-On SuperGrip Gloves & 1 pair of Snap-On Mechanic Gloves
- Both pairs will come in the same size
- Snap-on SuperGrip Gloves: includes advanced grip silicone palms & fingers, airprene knuckle protection, breathable moisture-wicking fit, and duraclad 600 reinforcements
- Snap-on Mechanic Gloves: features seamless vegan leather palms, breathable form-fitting flexibility, reinforced durability, and ergonomic design with high dexterity
- Available in sizes M-XL
In order to select the right fit of gloves, we suggest that you measure the width of your palm and compare it to the sizing guide below. Lay your hand flat on a piece of paper with fingers together and your thumb slightly extended. You will notice that your hand and thumb form a V pattern. Next, take a pencil or pen and make a mark in the nook or bottom most section of the V pattern or spot where the base of your thumb meets your hand. Now, go straight across the back of your hand and make another mark at the widest part of your hand—the spot in between the base of your pinky and wrist or what we refer to as the karate chop section of your hand. Remove your hand from the paper and measure the distance between the two marks with a measuring tape. Now compare your measurement against the size guide and make the selection that best matches your hand!
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty