The high performance telephoto zoom lens is ideal for digital SLR cameras. This lens has two SLD glass elements in the front lens group and one in the rear lens group It is able to shoot with maximum magnification 1:2 at the focal length of 300 mm.
It is the ideal lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range.
This lens has two SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements in the front lens group and one in the rear lens group, the lens has excellent correction of chromatic aberration through the entire zoom range.
- Focal length: 70-300mm
- Maximum aperture: F4-5.6
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups
- Zooming system: Rotary
- Angle of view: 34.3? – 8.2?
- Number of blades: 9
- Minimum aperture: F22 – F32
- Minimum focusing distance: 59.7 in. (1.5m) TELE Macro 37.4 in. (0.95m)
- Maximum magnification: 1:4.1 TELE Macro 1:2
- Filter size: 58mm
- External finish: ZEN finish
- Lens hood: Bayonet
- Dimensions: 2.9" (dia) x 4.7" (length) 74.5mm (dia) x 119.5mm (length)
- Weight: 20.6 oz. (585g)
- Mount: AF 35mm SLR cameras: Sigma SA, Minolta, Nikon (D), Pentax, Canon