Canon is proud to introduce its most sophisticated Rebel ever-the EOS Rebel T4i DSLR! Canon is proud to introduce its most sophisticated Rebel ever-the EOS Rebel T4i DSLR!
Built to make advanced photography simple and fun, the new Rebel T4i delivers phenomenal image quality, high performance, and fast, intuitive operation. This EOS Rebel amps up the speed with the powerful DIGIC 5 Image Processor that helps make high-speed continuous shooting of up to 5.0 fps possible-great for capturing fast action.
An 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor ensures that every image is shot in superb, high resolution; and an extended ISO range of 100-12800 gives photographers the opportunities to take the Rebel T4i into more shooting situations than ever before. A 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual cross f/2.8 center point) delivers improved autofocus performance, and a new Hybrid CMOS AF System increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and video in Live View.
For users interested in creating impressive videos, the Rebel T4i is ready to help you create your next masterpiece. Movie Servo AF provides continuous focus of moving subjects, so you never miss a moment.
A built-in stereo microphone and manual audio level adjustment helps ensure that your audio will match the stunning quality of your video. First ever for an EOS Rebel, the Rebel T4i features a Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II, which allows fast and intuitive camera operation. Add compatibility with Canon’s proven EF and EF-S lenses and a slew of EOS accessories, the Rebel T4i is an incredibly versatile tool for creating the images and videos you envision.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, ISO 100–12800; expandable to 25600 (H) for shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- High speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture all the action.
- Improved autofocus performance with a 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point), and new Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and video in Live View.
- Enhanced EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded video shooting options.
- New Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and now offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Expand your creativity with new advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters including newly added Art Bold Effect and Water Painting Effect.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
- EOS Rebel T4i Body
- EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM lens
- Eyecup Ef (Not shown)
- Battery Pack LP-E8
- Battery Charger LC-E8E
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Wide Strap EW-100DBIV
- USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
- EOS Digital Solution Disk & Software Instruction Manual CD
- Camera Instruction Manual (not shown)