Giclée canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. Our artwork is crafted with 100% cotton artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched and stapled over pine-wood bars in Gallery Wrap style – a method utilized by artists to present artwork in galleries.
Fade-resistant archival inks guarantee perfect color reproduction that remains vibrant for decades even when exposed to strong light. Add brilliance in color and exceptional detail to your space with the contemporary and uncompromising style of iCanvasART!
Museum-quality canvas print reproduction of Jardin De Giverny oil painting by Claude Monet. The design and layout of his plantings, so they wouldn’t disturb his creations. Jardin de Giverny was painted in 1902, and represents loads of violet flowers that Monet painted with strong and short strokes with very thick paint. Besides the dominative violet flowers, he also added pink, fuchsia, green, white, red and yellow to the painting. It is currently displayed at the Musee d’Orsay in Paris.
This fine art reproduction print will compliment any type of room and become a great focal point and is the perfect buy for any art fan.
Art Package Contents:
- NEW and ready to be displayed right out of the box canvas art piece.
- Hanging accessory kit.
- Easy hanging instructions to achieve the best positioning results.
This print is also available in multi-piece or oversized formats, perfect for decorating large rooms and spaces.
Available in 4 sizes
- 26×18 – price – $44.99
- 40×26 – price – $74.99
- 60×40 (3 Piece Art) – price – $174.99
- 90×60 (3 Piece Art) – price – $499.99
- Our art pieces are produced on thick 100% cotton acid-free canvas – NOT PAPER. The canvas has a textured look & feel of fine art.
- Our ink has been light-tested to last over 100 years. The canvas prints will not fade or turn yellow and are remarkably bright in color and unrivaled in detail. We only purchase Epson ink directly from the manufacturer and never use refilled cartridges.
- We use the best shrink-resistant wooden-bar frame which allows for tightening of the canvas from the reverse side.
- Custom packaging that keeps your canvas safe during shipment with “fragile” packing tape.
- Custom flush-mount wall hanging setup designed to let the canvas hang right against the wall instead of the top hanging away from the wall on a single latch.
- Professional frame wrapping: the canvas is carefully hand-stretched and stapled on the reverse side with no staples visible once the piece is hung.
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty