It’s not uncommon to find stackable kitchen tools, but those beakers, graters, juicers and other small kitchen items can add up and stacking them offers the most efficient way to store everything. The Bin 8 is a set of eight essential kitchen tools that can be stacked to form a single long-neck bottle. This ingenious design marvel can be stored right next to your soy sauce and cooking wine bottles when fully stacked, looking completely at home like it’s one of the guys. When you need any one of the eight tools, simply break the stack apart and take it.
Starting at the top of stackable kitchen gadget mountain, you get a little attachment that can be used as a pouring spout that attaches to a bottleneck top; when flipped upside down, the bottleneck portion can be used as a funnel. Below that are six more modular components: a citrus juicer, a spice grater, a hard-boiled egg masher, a cheese grater, a jar-cap opener made out of elastic resin, and an egg yolk separator. The base of the stack is a 1.25-cup measuring cup, and when you’re not using the set for your cooking needs, it’s designed to take up even less cabinet space. You can stow all the coaster-sized middle attachments in a drawer and use the top and bottom parts of the stack as a flower vase.
- Consists of 8 essential kitchen tools
- Stacks together in the shape of a wine bottle
- Looks great, so you can leave it out on your counter top
- Makes an ideal gift for anyone living in tight spaces
- Citrus juicer for getting the most from your oranges and lemons
- Funnel for channeling liquids into containers
- Spice grater for making things such as fresh ginger or garlic
- Egg masher for making egg salad and other dishes in a jiffy
- Cheese grater (Add a sprinkle of fresh Parmesan on your pasta)
- A lid grip/opener for those stubborn jar lids
- An egg yolk separator for mess free egg whites
- Measuring cup that measures up to 420ml
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty