Acupressure, an ancient healing art, uses pressure to press key points on the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities. When these points are pressed, they help relax muscular tension and promote the circulation of blood and the body’s life force to aid healing. Acupuncture and acupressure use the same points, but acupuncture employs needles, while acupressure uses the gentle but firm pressure of the hands or feet, or use the blunt spikes of acupressure balls or mats. Acupressure Fitness products, such as our Body Mat, are designed to maximize the healthful benefits of acupressure in convenient and well made products. We encourage you to consider our products as part of your overall health and fitness program.
- Cotton covered sponge rubber mat with 230 pieces of spikes
- A total of 6,210 nails provide the ultimate stimulation of your skin and acupressure points
- Stimulates and invigorates your back, legs, feet, neck and body
- Perfect for stimulating blood circulation and relaxation
- 100% cotton fabric is color fast, hand washable and certified free of chemicals, metals, toxins and residues