The card that gives you more starts with
20,000 bonus miles
after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days²
Start earning rich rewards
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $200 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on travel & dining and 1X miles on all other purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Chip card technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR currently 16.24%, 20.24% or 24.24%, depending on your creditworthiness.
¹Offer subject to credit approval. Benefits will vary depending upon the card for which you are approved. Not everyone will qualify for the World MasterCard credit card and its benefits. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, we may not be able to open an account for you. This offer is available to new cardmembers only. For information about rates, fees, other costs, the reward program rules (including rewards accrual rate, awards, etc.) and benefits associated with the use of the credit card program, please see .
² Please see the Barclaycard Arrival for important information about the program benefits and features.
³ About Your Introductory APR : The 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers will apply for the first 12 billing cycles following each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. At the end of the introductory period (and for all Balance Transfers not made within 45 days of account opening) the APR for all new and outstanding Balance Transfer balances will be 15.99%,19.99% or 23.99%, which will be determined at account opening based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. There is a fee for Balance Transfers. This introductory offer does not apply to Purchases or to Cash Advance transactions. See the http://www.findmybarclaycard.com/barclaycard-credit-cards/arrival-travel/terms for more information about how, subject to applicable law, your APRs may increase if you pay late.
⁴ Barclaycard offers FICO® Score access at its own discretion. FICO® Score access is not a permanent feature of your account and may be removed at any time. To view your FICO® Score, your account with us must be open and active (having activity within the past 150 days). FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
The Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard is issued by Barclays Bank Delaware pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and World MasterCard are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
From MONEY® magazine, October 2015 © 2015 Time Inc. Used under license. MONEY magazine and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Licensee.
© 2015 Barclays Bank Delaware (Barclaycard), Member FDIC