These Thermal Leak Detectors / Infrared Thermometers are used to detect a lot of different things. You can check the temperature of your walls for heat/cold leaks to maximize your energy efficiency, you can check the temperature of the grill to adjust for maximum your steak grilling potential, or anything else that you need to know the temperature of.
Does your heating or cooling bill seem higher than it should? Are you worried that some of the energy you’re using to heat or cool your house is leaking? Now you can easily find out! Increase the efficiency of your home’s insulation by using the Infrared Thermometer and Leak Detector! Simply aim, depress the trigger, and scan the laser beam across the area you want to inspect. The temperature on your LCD will change and you can easily find those problem areas.
Check for drafts or leaks around your fireplace, recessed lighting, electrical outlets, along floor molding, or any place that may have improper seals, caulking, or seams that aren’t immediately visible. You can even use it to check refrigerator and freezer settings.
The Thermal Leak Detector makes it easy to monitor your home’s energy efficiency by finding areas that let heat out and cold air in. It’s ideal for checking not only outlets, walls, and moldings, but also surfaces that you shouldn’t touch, like car engines and other hot areas.
And it’s easy to use. detector also displays temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius on the LCD screen.
Temperature Range:-50~280℃ (-58~536℉)
Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1
Emissivity: 0.95 pre-set
Response Time & Wavelength: 500ms & (8-14)um
Data Hold Function
Laser Target Pointer Selection
Backlight Display Selection
Auto Power Shut Off
Low Battery Indication
- Infrared thermometer detects hidden energy leaks along walls, molding, ductwork and more
- Aim the detector at walls around your home and the temperature on the screen will change allowing you to understand where the cold/hot spots are
- Detects wall surface temperatures to spot hidden energy leaks
- Check temperatures of surfaces you can’t touch (car engines, around the fire places, etc…)
- Save on heating and cooling costs by reducing hidden leaks
- Temperature Range: -50~280℃ (-58~536℉)
- Operates on 2 AAA Batteries (included)
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty
Batteries: 2 AAA (included)