Buy Up To 3 With One Low Shipping Price!
10,000 years in the future, humanity has claimed the stars. But all is not well. The Emperor is weak, without strong guidance the Empire is crumbling. Powerful guilds within the empire are squabbling, positioning themselves for their own gain. If the Empire is to survive, it needs a strong leader — that means you!
You must build a powerbase throughout the Empire by connecting with important guilds: the military, traders, priests, engineers, settlers and politicians and then claim the throne. Time is running out though, others also struggle for the throne. You must form a network of support with powerful guilds and slandering your opponents. Each connection gains the support of some guilds.
At the end of the game the player with the most support grasps the Galactic Throne. Take advantage of events that occur for further gain. Be careful though, as each slander you receive reduces your support.
- 5 Single Tiles – 4 Character Tiles and 1 Imperial Senate Tile
- 15 Double Tiles – Featuring 2 Guilds
- 27 Event Cards Featuring Either: 1 or 2 Guilds
- 35 Network Cards Connecting Your Character and 2 or 3 Guilds
- 35 Slander Cards Connecting Another Character and 2 or 3 Guilds
- 20 Operative Markers – 5 Each in 4 Colors
- 36 Score Markers – 6 Each For Each Guild
- 49 Money Tokens
Designer(s): Jackson Pope, Ted Cheatham
Manufacturer(s): Reiver Games
Players: 2 – 4
Time: 30 – 90 minutes
Ages: 12 and up