Did you know that in 1997, paracord was used by astronauts during STS-82 Space Shuttle Discovery mission to repair the Hubble Space Telescope?
The paracord is tested and has been proven to have a break strength that exceeds that or ropes made with other common materials. This is the ultimate survival tool you can depend on when you need it the most. The Survival cord bracelets look great and are available in a multitude of color combinations. Outdoor enthusiast may find it very useful for those “just in case” moments. You can use the survival cord to repair gear or torn clothing, replace broken boot or shoe laces, apply a tourniquet, make a splint or use the inner strands as fishing line. With this around your wrist, you have at least 10 feet of 550 pound test rope. The cord is made of many tiny strands and can also be unraveled if a thinner cord is necessary. Most military units have been using paracord for years to tie down gear on vehicles, securing camouflage nets, and carrying small but important items. It is now used as a general purpose utility cord by both military personnel and civilians.
- Paracord is the ultimate survival tool
- Enables you to carry several feet of Para-Cord that can be used in an emergency
- Side Release Buckle closure gives best fit of any paracord bracelet on the market
- Comprised of woven strands of high tensile material
- Extra-durable and versatile with a break strength exceeding that of common ropes
- Every inch of your wrist diameter equals approximately one foot of Para-Cord
- Small size bracelet unwinds to an incredible 8ft in length
- Large size bracelet unwinds to a draw dropping 9ft in length
- Available in the following sizes: 8-inch or 9-inch
- Available in the following Styles: Camouflage, Black or ACU
- 1 Survival Cord Bracelet
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty