Once you find other human life that you can some what trust, you’ll need a way to stay in contact with them! Let’s face it, all those people who waited in line for a iPhone will regret it when the zombies eat the people who run major phone companies. So buy the next smartest thing besides twinkies, the DX2500 gives you the power to talk with your fellow survivor while keeping a reasonable distance.
Honestly in the event of a doomsday who can you really trust? With a 3-mile range you can pretend to trust your fellow survivor without the fear of betrayal! Also with it’s 14 FRS, 8 GMRS Channels and Auto Channel Scan Function you’ll be able to keep track of anyone surfing the radio waves!
Even in cases of extreme danger Discovery has got your back! The Auto Squelch technology prevents any unwanted noise, so you won’t have to worry about brain craving zombies knowing where you are. Power saving mode and low battery alerts keeps you in the loop so your chances of survival will never hinder.
- 14 FRS Channels (Free for Use)
- 8 GMRS (Licensed Required)
- 8 Level Digital Volume Control
- Auto Channel Scan Function
- Multi-Function LCD Display
- Call Function
- Up/Down Controls for Volume and Channel
- Auto Squelch
- Low Battery AlertPower Save Mode
- Removable Belt Clip
- Frequency Range 462 – 467 MHz
- Output Power: 0.5W MRP
- Runs on 3 AAA Batteries Each (Not Included)
Warranty: 30 Days