Cuisinart is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with our new GreenGourmet line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it?s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware?s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green? and so is Cuisinart cookware!
- 10-inch crepe/griddle pan made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Ceramic-based nonstick coating (PTFE/PFOA-free and petroleum-free)
- Stay-cool riveted handle made from 70-percent recycled stainless steel
- Hand wash; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F; broiler-safe
- Measures approximately 11 by 17 by 3-4/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Warranty: 30 Days