All babies experience the pain of cutting teeth. They might not know what the cause is, but they know how much better they feel when the pain has gone away. A parent’s touch is magic to a teething baby. And when that touch delivers soothing gel on irritated gums -it’s likely the pain disappears like magic. There’s solid, homeopathic medicine at work, but for your baby -you’re the wizard that makes things feel all better.
- Directions: Wash hands. Cut 1/8" off tip of tube to open. Children under 3 years of age: Apply 1/4" ribbon to finger and rub carefully onto child’s gums every 15 minutes as necessary. Please note: if your child has been crying or upset, your child may fall asleep after using this product because the pain has been relieved and your child can rest
- Uses: Temporarily relieves symptoms of pain, simple restlessness and wakeful irritability due to cutting teeth. Helps reduce redness and teething discomfort.
- Active Ingredients: Purposes: Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS: teething, dentition. Chamomilla 6X HPUS (Chamomile): irritability. Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: sleeplessness. Belladonna 6X HPUS (0.0000003% Alkaloids, calculated): redness and teething discomfort. “HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Inactive ingredients: Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Vegetable Glycerine.
- Warnings: Do not use: More often than directed. For more than 7 days in a row unless directed by doctor or dentist. If your child has a known allergy to any ingredient in this product. Stop use and ask a doctor if:. symptoms do not improve in 7 days. swelling, rash or fever develops. irritation, pain or redness persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.