No more touching the garbage can to open it! Simply hold your hand above the trash can and the lid opens automatically, closing itself a few seconds later. Thank you, infrared technology!
- Open the battery compartment in trash can and insert four “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Turn on the power switch located at the back of the trash can. The red indicator light will stay on for 5 seconds, and then flash once every 3 seconds to show it is in working order.
- When you need to open the bin, hold your hand above the infrared panel. The lid will then automatically open within 0.5 seconds, and then close again automatically within 5 seconds of moving your hand away. If you do not move your hand away the lid will stay open.
- If you press the left button on the infrared panel (button for manual operation), the lid will open and stay open without closing automatically. This manual function is for use when you need to frequently throw garbage away, remove the trash bag or clean the bin. If you want to close the lid again, simply press the right button and the circuit system will return to automatic.
- Available in Black & White Colors
- Model: MDB-201/4
- Power Supply: Battery Powered (No Plug)
- Requires 4 ‘AA’ Batteries
- Dimension: 13 3/4" x 9 1/2"
- To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth, but do not wash the outside of the garbage can, as it is equipped with many electronic components
- Do not press the lid of the trash can when it is opening
- Remove the batteries once flat to avoid seeping liquid damaging the electronic components. Avoid direct sunlight to the infrared panel
Warranty: 30 Days