There are places you love to eat because the food is fantastic. If you’re lucky, the place also has great service. But sometimes it doesn’t. You wait and wait. And wait. And wait some more. But it’s worth it as soon as you take that first succulent bite. If that place happens to be an Asian food restaurant, bring along your Chopstick Drumsticks and you can jam on your table to pass the time.
These chopsticks are carved to look just like drumsticks. While waiting for the fresh fish for your sushi to be trucked in directly from the ocean, you can get percussive on the table. And unlike the cheap disposable chopsticks, these are built to last through hours and hours of drumming. Just remember, they may be drumsticks, but they aren’t for chewing. Sushi is tasty; splinters are not.
- Chopsticks carved to look just like drumsticks
- No, not chicken or turkey drumsticks!
- Use them to eat; don’t eat them
- Band geeks: This is a great gift for your band director!
- Love your chopsticks: hand wash them
Warranty: 30 Days