Please Note: No memory comes with this camera. You can purchase 4GB (additional $6.99), 8GB (additional $8.99) or 16GB of Memory (additional $14.99).
The Mini DV MD80 is the smallest digital video camera in the world! Smaller than a BIC lighter, and just about as cheap! It is very fashionable and wearable and matches all kinds of portable tools, making it a good little cam unit. It records 720X480 video in AVI format at 30 frames per second this AEE camcorder keeps away blur and distortions. It can be set to stand-by for up to 250 hours until it is activated by a sound.
You can set it up in a room on audio-activated standby mode, where it will happily sit for nearly two weeks on a single battery charge, waiting for a noise to start it recording. It uses microSD, which means you can store up to 16GB of footage on it, and it plugs into your computer via USB (which also charges it) to let you transfer files.
With a 2000000 color CMOS sensor, the AEE MD80 video camera captures videos with impeccable clarity and acute details. This video camera, with 80 degree view angle, lets you capture landscape videos on a wider angle. With an extensive memory support, this AEE camcorder offers ample of storage space. The thumb size manual alloy housing of this video camera offers reliability and longevity. Powered by the Li-battery, the AEE MD80 lasts for up to two hours. Comes with 8GB MICRO SD Card.
- 4GB, 8GB & 16GB Memory available for purchase
- Thumb size alloy housing
- Manual and sound activated recording
- Web camera for online video chat
- Supports AVI video format
- Low illumination, high resolution image with 2000K pixels
- High speed recording and quick light response
- 30 frames per second for 720*480 video output
- Built-in Li rechargeable battery lasts 2 hours
- Supports 16G memory card (max)
- Easy operation with LED indicator
- Supports USB 2.0
- Flexible installation with clip and bracket
- Supports JPEG picture format
Warranty: 30 Days