Cuisinart is leading the way in eco-friendly branded cookware with our new GreenGourmet line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonsticks. And it’s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware’s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green? and so is Cuisinart cookware!
- 12-inch hard-anodized aluminum quare griddle with scratch-resistant nonstick ceramic-based surface
- Water-based Ceramica nonstick surface won’t peel off, free of PTFE and PFOA
- Superior heat conductivity resulting in less energy use; oven- and broiler-safe
- 70 percent recycled, riveted, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Limited lifetime warranty; hand wash only; oven safe up to 500 degrees F
Warranty: 30 Days