Results for the January iPad and Apple TV Giveaway!
The time has come to announce our ‘New Year – New You Winners!’
How did these gals win? The New Year Giveaway featured an iPad for ‘liking’ Tanga on Facebook and an Apple TV for tweeting about us on Twitter!
We are changing things up this time and we will be spotlighting the winners for your jealousy pleasure. We asked each winners the following questions:
1. What emotions were you feeling after hearing that you won?
2. What is the first thing you plan on doing with your prize?
3. What do you plan on doing with your prize?
4. Explain to us, in detail, what your happy Tanga dance is like?
Our first winner, Joyce R., reigns from Westlake, Louisiana and had this to say:
‘WOW!!!! Is this for real? You’re not jiving me, are you?’
1. Emotions: ‘My thoughts were, ’This MUST be a scam!’
2. First thing I plan to do: ‘Is to show it off, and share my “good news” with others.’
3. Plan for the prize: ‘Putting it to good use!’
4. Happy Tanga Dance: ‘Making an absolute fool of myself!’
Our second winner, Kathleen D., reigns from Ormond Beach, Florida and had this to say:
’I just started jumping up and down. Thank you so very much! ’
1. Emotions: ‘I am a huge Apple fan so I got extremely excited when I found out that I won. I jumped up and down and hugged my fiance!’
2. First thing I plan to do: ’ Go to the Apple website and read how to use it! Once I learn what to do, I will watch some Apple TV, of course!’
3. Plan for the prize: ‘I plan on using it to watch lots and lots of movies. I also plan on using it to calm my children down by playing their favorite cartoons so I can get my school work and house chores completed.’
4. Happy Tanga Dance: ‘Well, I wouldn’t really call it dancing. It’s a combination of me running and jumping. Way worse than the goofy out-takes on the ‘So you think you can dance’ show.’