This is a must have for anyone owning a car. You know how you sometimes look at a tire and you aren’t sure if it’s properly inflated or not? And you are too lazy to reach for the pressure gauge or get your hands dirty? Or maybe you don’t even have one in the car? Or perhaps your wife, girlfriend, daughter doesn’t care to learn how to use one or get her clothes dirty? Well, with this little device, you’ll always know this vital piece of information. Knowing the tire pressure is very important for your safety, for the fuel economy and for the life of your tires.
This device will be able to tell you if the tire pressure is normal, if it’s a little down, or if it’s at a dangerous level.
Green shows that tire pressure is normal.
Yellow shows that the pressure is down about 5 pounds.
Red alerts you that the pressure is down by at least 10 pounds.
These are very easy to install and will fit any tire. These are designed for tires with a normal PSI of 36 plus or minus 5.
- Determine the correct tire pressure for your tires.
- Inflate tire to correct pressure
- Install this new pressure cap tight
- Once installed, the green bar will show up indicating your tire is at normal range
- Visually inspect each tire daily to know if you need to add air or not
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty
- 4-Piece Air Pressure Tire Warning Monitor Indicator Valve Cap