Polar Powder ColdPak offers innovative re-usable cold therapy. The Polar Powder is a powder based cool therapy product that retains its unique powder form regardless to its temperature. This means that the Polar Powder has the same soft powder consistency at room temperature as well as at freezing temperature. Designed using nanotechnology, the Polar Powder ColdPak has advanced cold releasing properties making it a superior and more comfortable to use cold product when compared to ice and gel based cold packs.
Polar Powder is a microscopic resin crystal based compound that absorbs and releases cold. Polar Powder is the most effective “slow” dispenser of coldness to tissue due to its gradual release properties.
The microscopic resin crystals absorb 60% of their weight in liquid. When Polar Powder is put in the freezer, the liquid molecules freeze inside each resin crystal, creating millions of “little ice cubes”. The "ice crystals "do not bond into a block of ice because the liquid is absorbed in the resin, thus preventing contact. Polar Powder cold pack has a cold transfer rate of 1/3 of that delivered by the ice or gel cold packs. This means that the delivery of cold is not only very effective, but also very gentle and does not lead to the cold burns that can occur with the ice or gel based cold packs.
Polar Powder Coldpak is suitable for use on acute injuries, pain, discomfort, swelling, inflammation, minor burns, bruises, strains and sprains and headaches. Polar Powder cold pack is a popular choice with health professionals and is also most commonly used by sportsmen and sportswomen .Polar Powder cold pack is easy to use – simply keep the Polar Powder cold pack in the freezer to have it ready for use, whenever you need it. Polar Powder cold pack becomes soft and pliable within a minute or two after its removal from the freezer and molds itself comfortably around the injured body area. Apply directly to the skin on the injured or painful area – there is no need to place a fabric cover or any type of fabric protector on the skin.
- Pain Relief with slow cold release
- Powder Soft nontoxic organic biodegradable powder
- Retains its unique powder form regardless to its temperature
- Can be applied directly to your skin for instant relief
- 50% lighter than ice gel cold packs
- Contours and molds to the treated body area
- Has a cold transfer rate of 1/3 of that delivered by the ice or gel cold packs
- Gentle release prevents cold burns
- Maintain its cold usability for up to 12 hours
- Faster recharging than other leading cold packs
- Non-toxic and designed for repeated use
- Lighter, softer and more comfortable than ice or gel packs
- Can be used for acute injuries, pain, discomfort, swelling, inflammation, minor burns, bruises, strains, sprains, cramping and headaches
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty