A boonie hat, also known as a bush hat, is a form of wide-brim hat commonly used by military forces. The boonie hat was introduced to the United States armed forces during the Vietnam War, when United States Army Green Berets began wearing them in the field, along with Australian and Army of the Republic of Vietnam units. Lightweight and comfortable, the Tactical Boonie Hat combines durability, comfort, and protection. A great cap for outdoor tasks during any season, the Tactical Boonie utilizes comfortable and durable 60/40 cotton/poly twill construction to provide you with a lightweight, yet strong hat. The Boonie Cap’s classic full brim design provides welcome protection from the elements when stuck in nasty weather. Vent holes allow air movement, while the adjustable chin strap ensures a snug fit.
Colors chosen at random. Includes 3 hats per order. One size fits most.
- Made of a lightweight Polyester/Cotton Blend
- Four Screened Side Vents (two on each side)
- Button snap sides
- Full brim for great protection from the elements
- Adjustable nylon chin cord for secure fit
- Military-style boonie hat made to government specifications
- Folds flat or rolls up tight for easy packing
- Perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and top secret black-ops missions
- One size fits most.
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty