Your bookends really need to stick together! One without the other just looks WRONG! The thunderbolts are awesome and the flags on the background are cool.
Youâre ready if…
- Youâve turned down the pace of daily living so you can enjoy crafting your bookends.
- You can just picture where youâll place the thunderbolts on your racer.
- Youâre done vrooming around the room pretending to race your bookends!
- Step-By-Step Guide
- wooden car bookend assembly
- 1 paint pot strip (7 ct. paint, 1 ct. varnish)
- 1 paint pot strip (6 ct. paint, 2 ct. varnish)
- 2 sheets of adhesive decals
- 1.25 fl. oz. (36 mL) CrayolaÂ® School Glue
- 1 large flat brush
- 1 paint tray
- assembly instruction sheet
- 8 adhesive pads
Other supplies to have on hand
- clean paper
- dish of water
- painting shirt
- paper towels
- Phillips-head screwdriver(adult use only)
- toothpicks (to stir paint)
- waxed paper
Condition: New in Retail Box