Train enthusiasts both young and old will love the Lionel Railroad Crossing Coin Bank!
Standing over four feet tall, this limited edition collectible looks just like an authentic railroad sign. Each time you insert a coin, the signals flash and the train whistle blows, alerting you each time your savings increases. In addition to its fun interactive design, the Lionel 18891 train crossing bank holds your money in a clear plastic tube, so you can watch your money grow!
With two settings, you can either have the bank light up and make noise each time you insert a coin, or simply light up without the noise. Save money the fun way with this Lionel Railroad Crossing Coin Bank.
- Authentic reproduction of traditional railroad sign
- Over four feet tall
- Insert a coin to see signals flash and hear whistle blow
- Real whistle sounds
- Flashing signal lights
- Engine roars
- Clear plastic body lets you watch your savings grow
- Two settings: Lights only or lights and sound
- Perfect for all ages
- Operates on AC adapter OR three (3) AAA batteries
- Replaceable bulbs sold separately
Warranty: 1 Year Direct
Dimensions: 15.5×11.75×8.75 inches
Weight: 4.50 lbs
- Available power outlet
- Three (3) AAA batteries (not included)