TangaMonkey just bought one of these. It’s very high-quality and a lot of fun. My son and I shot targets (he’s 5) and we had a blast. The CO2 cartridges can be picked up at any sporting good store and only cost about 30 cents each. I highly recommend this gun!
A CO2 powered Airsoft gun with amazing power and accuracy. This baby shoots up to 350 feet per second…
For the utmost in ergonomics, action and accuracy, strap on the Palco Sports Firepower Thunder CO2 Softair BB Pistol. Its custom pistol grip and serrated slide puts this heavyweight weapon into it’s own category.
This clear, soon-to-be classic BB pistol, offers killer looks to complete this killer sidearm. The ALL-IN-ONE design means your ammo and CO2 canister are both hidden inside a standard size magazine for an authentic look and feel! They’ll feel the power, when you bring the Thunder!
What’s in the Box?
- Palco Sports Firepower Thunder CO2 Softair BB Pistol
- Operation Manual
- Bag of Plastic BBs
- Three (3) Paper Targets
- CO2 cartridge is not included
Stupid California Warning:
The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder. So don’t be a dumbass and eat the components if you take the gun apart.
- Clear body w/black grip & Orange colored muzzle tip
- Highly efficient non-blowback semi-automatic fires over 100 BB’s with one CO2 Cartridge
- Shoots up to 350 FPS
- 1:1 Scale
- FP Hopped-Up system for optimum performance and accuracy
- Shoots .20 gram 6 mm premium flying color BBs
- Standard Size Magazine holds a 12 gram CO2 Cartridge (Not included) and BBs (Bag of Plastic BBs included)
- Interchangeable front sight
Condition: New in Retail Blister Pack
Warranty: 90 Days
- CO2 Cartridge
- Use only flying colors 6 mm plastic BBs
Must be 18 years or older to purchase!
This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the coloration of markings (including the blaze orange tip) required by state and/or federal law or regulation, to make this product look more like a firearm, is dangerous and may be a crime. Brandishing or displaying this product in public may cause confusion and may be a crime.