Do you love poached eggs? Think that poaching eggs is too complicated? Do you crave eggs but avoid cooking them because you don’t feel like watching them on the stove and washing the pots and pans? The microwave egg poacher puts your worries to an end. The microwave egg poacher is a quick way to poach delicious eggs. Cooking eggs in a microwave is really easy when you use this nifty kitchen essential. First spray the poacher with cooking spray, cover the bottom with water, then crack one egg in each section. Close the poacher and microwave on high for 60-90 seconds and bon appetite. Enjoy yummy poached eggs without the messy cleanup; this super handy egg poacher is dishwasher safe.
To use the egg poacher simply prick each egg with a fork. This is done so the egg doesn’t explode when you cook it. Cover the egg poacher and place it in the microwave. After approximately 60 seconds, your eggs should be fully cooked. If desired, sprinkle with salt and pepper and enjoy. What’s more? You can also yes this on your stove top. Simply heat a pan of water to a boil. Insert eggs into their compartments and submerge the plastic portion of the egg poacher until eggs are fully cooked. It’s that easy! With four openings, you can feed your entire family in less than a minute.
- Create perfectly poached eggs in 60 seconds
- Poach up to 4 eggs at one time
- Round shape is perfect to cook eggs for breakfast sandwiches
- Non-stick surface makes for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe and microwave friendly
- Includes vented cover and removable handle
- Create poached eggs in only 60 seconds:
- Step 1: Crack the eggs in the egg poacher – 1 egg in each compartment
- Step 2: Prick each egg ONCE with a fork
- Step 3: Step 3: Pour 1 tbsp. of water on top of each egg
- Step 4: Close the egg poacher
- Step 5: Put the egg poacher in a microwave and microwave for 1 minute
- Step 6: Open your egg poacher to see your cooked eggs!
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty