Estimated delivery Oct 10 - Oct 15
This ships from an international warehouse, please allow extra time for the product to reach you.
This deal is already so low, it isn’t eligible for additional discounts/coupons.
-A Perfect mold for Halloween party！
-First ice cube mold in the market that makes four giant skull shape ice cubes (2" X 2.5") at once that are slow melting, real-looking and fun to make!
-Great for Parties, Bars, Restaurants, Summer, Holiday events and Holiday Gifts. Long-lasting Ice Cubes for Whiskey, Cocktail, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Fruit Juice, Punch, Soda Pop and Water. Fill ice tray with colorful fruits or herbs to enhance your beverage.
-FDA approved, 100% BPA Free, Non-Toxic, Food grade, Leak-free, Microwave safe, Oven safe, Dishwasher safe silicone ice cube tray with lid. This durable and flexible silicone ice tray won’t crack or break like plastic ice tray; Easy to fill, remove and clean.
-Innovative an The novelty large square mold shape can be used to freeze soup bases, chocolates, ice coffee, and juices for popsicles.
-Total Size:12*8.5*5cm / 4.72*3.35*2 inches
-Ice Size:5*5*4cm / 2*2*1.6 inches
-Material:Silicone(Odorless, non-toxic, anti-dust, environmental protection, health, safety, durability not aging, not fade.)
1 * Ice skull mold
1. Wash ice tray by hand or in a dish washer before first use. Use dish soap to remove silicone smell if you feel it too strong and that bothers you.
2. Fill lower tray 2/3 or half with liquid of your choice. (Too much liquid would make it hard to use the trays and too less liquid would not make good looking skull ice cubes. Start with 2/3 of liquid and see if it was the right amount. You can adjust amount of liquid and you will know the right amount soon.)
3. Fit upper tray into lower tray and gently press down until excessive liquid comes out through the small holes on top and inner grooves are interlocked. (You might feel difficult to fully interlock them at first but you will learn to do it easily as you learn how to use it over time. To interlock them, have your five fingers up around the head of the skull on the upper tray and another five fingers down around the face of the skull on the lower tray and push them to each other until you feel the grooves are engaged. Do this for all four of the skulls. )
4. Place ice tray upright in your freezer and freeze for 6 hours or longer. (For chocolate, 15 minutes is good enough)
5. Twist ice tray in all directions to break up skull ice cubes. Open and remove ice cubes from trays. (The more you twist the better looking skull ice cubes come out because it helps to remove the thin layers of ice around the skulls.)
The small holes on top is not there to fill liquid in. It is for excessive liquid to come out through. If you want to have bigger holes so that you can fill your liquid in through the holes on top, you can easily cut each hole with an ordinary scissor that you have at home. After cutting, interlock the upper and lower trays completely and fill your liquid in through the holes. You may pour water from water tap or from a bottle in this case.
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (11 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.
© 2020 Tanga.com • United States • All rights reserved.