103 LED 270° Wide Angle Illumination Wireless IP65 Waterproof Flood Light，2 Packs
Estimated delivery Oct 8 - Oct 12
- 2 x Solar motion sensor Lights
- 8 x Screws
- 8 x Expansion Pillar-hinge
- 1 x User Manual
How to Use
1. Press the switch to turn the light on.
2. Fix the pillar hinge into the wall.
3. Place the screw hole of the light over the pillar hinge.
4. Put the screw through the light and twist it into the pillar hinge.
5. The installation is completed.
1. Before the first use, please make sure the solar light be charged under sufficient sunlight for 8-12 hours.
2. Please press the power button to turn the light on.
3. Test the light by cover the solar panel.
4. Press the power button to change the lighting mode which you want.
5. The lights should be installed in places where can be exposed with direct sunlight each day.
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (10 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
Love these - but the instructions leave a lot to be desired. They're very small and very faint. They give you no detail on how to tell which mode you're in - 1 (motion sensor activated at 100% illumination for 20 seconds, then off), 2 (same as 1 but at a reduced % brightness), 3 ( motion sensor activated at 100% brightness for 5 hours) 4 - off. I've been up and down the ladder, testing them for the past two days, and still don't have one of them set correctly. They give you no detail on how to test them (cover the solar panel, which turns them on in whichever mode they happen to be once activated). Once you get them set up, they're bright and work at a reasonable distance to the target area.
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.
© 2022 Tanga.com • United States • All rights reserved.