[Certified] 3 ft USB-IF Certified 3.1 Gen 2 USB-C to USB-A Sync & Charge with with 10 Gbps SuperSpeed Data Transmission, and Fast Charging up to 60W for USB-C Devices [Upgraded V1.1]
Estimated delivery Dec 4 - Dec 8
This deal is already so low, it isn’t eligible for additional discounts/coupons.
The USB Type-C to USB-A cable is certified with one of the latest USB standards, USB-IF Certified 3.1 Gen 2. It transmits data at the SuperSpeed rate of 10 Gbps up to 4K/Ultra HD. When it comes to charging, it delivers fast charging up to 60W (20V, 3A) which allows you to charge even your laptops. Its universal compatibility from smartphone and tablet to laptops and nintendo switch gives you more convenience and functionality.
USB-IF CERTIFIED 3.1 Gen 2
Have you heard news about phone explosion when it was charged with a non-certified cable? This cable is certified to ensure the quality and the performance. Enjoy one of the highest standards of USB-C cable, USB 3.1 Gen 2.
SUPERSPEED 10Gbps DATA TRANSMISSION
No body likes watching a big file which is slowely transferred to your computer. With this cable, you can deliver data at the super fast speed of 10 Gbps, supporting all type of audio/video files up to 4K/Ultra HD.
60W CHARGE IN HIGH SPEED
When you want to buy a charger and cable, fast charging would be the most important feature you are looking for. With USB 3.1 Gen 2, this cable supports up to 60W/3A. Save time in charging and spend more time in using the device.
IDEAL CABLE TO CONVERT USB-C TO USB-A
Did you purchase a new smartphone or laptop with USB-C port but the chargers you have supports only regular USB-A port? Don’t worry. With this USB Type-C to USA-A cable, you can still sync and charge the devices.
This USB-C cable supports not only smartphones or tablets but also laptops or Nintendo switches. Charge and Sync with Apple MacBook with USB-C, Google Chromebook Pixel (2015), Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ and many other USB-C devices
• Connect USB Type-C enabled devices with standard USB-A devices
• USB-IF Certified 3.1 USB-C to USB-A Cable
• Latest USB version: USB 3.1 Gen 2
• SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps for data transmission
• Fast charging up to 20V 3A, 60W
• SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps for data transmission: 20 times faster than USB 2.0 cable (480 Mbps)
• Fast charging up to 3A current
• Fully reversible USB-C connector allows you to connect cable to port in any direction
• Durable connector and cord
• Cable Length : 3 feet (0.9 meter) long
• 3 ft (1m) USB-C Cable
• Notebook: Notebook: Apple MacBook (12", 2015/2016) / MacBook Pro (13" & 15", 2016/2017), Google Chromebook Pixel (12.85", 2015), Samsung Chromebook Plus (12.3"), Dell XPS 13 (13"), Toshiba Satellite Radius 12, HP Spectre x2
• Nintendo Switch
• Tablet: Nokia N1 tablet
• Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, OnePlus 3/2, Nexus 6P/5X, Lumia 950/950 XL, LG G5, HTC 10, ZUK Z1
• Most devices that charge via USB-C
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (10 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.
© 2022 Tanga.com • United States • All rights reserved.