Oreck has merged advanced technology, superior design and HEPA filtration into a new kind of air purifier. AirInstinct 200 is smart… amazingly smart; it uses technology to take the guesswork out of air purifiers. Most air purifiers give you different speeds, but leave you wondering: when should I turn it on and which speed should I use?
Oreck’s AirInstinct 200, with its unique PATH™ (Pre-filter, Anti-odor, True HEPA) filtration system, continuously checks particles in the air passing through its sensor and adjusts its air flow speed accordingly. Set it on automode and it does the thinking for you. Its four-color lighting system lets you know when it’s working and at what speed. Perfect for rooms up to 248 sq. ft.ˆ
This product is refurbished.
- The Automatic Particulate Sensor monitors the air at its sensor to detect increases in particles and automatically adjusts airflow speed
- 3-year HEPA filter***
- Captures 99.97% of dust, allergens, smoke, pet dander and pollen at .3 microns from the air that passes through its filter*
- 3-year odor filter***
- For rooms up to 248 sq. ft.^
- Indicator light changes colors to show airflow speed
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Silence Technology® offers ultra-quiet operation
- Built-in child safety features
- 1-year limited warranty**
- Dimensions: 13.9″ × 7.5″ × 25.25″
- Weight: 15.1 lb
- CADR 160
- Filtration 3-year HEPA filter***
- Cleaning Function: Air Purification
- Recommended Room Size: Rooms up to 248 sq. ft.ˆ
- Speed Settings: 4 Speeds, including low with Silence Technology®
- Type of Odor Filter: 3-year odor filter***
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
*Particle reduction and air circulation depend on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter.
See www.oreck.com for warranty information
- Filter life will vary by usage and environment.
- Based on 8’ ceiling, high setting and ANSI/AHAM AC-1
Condition: Factory Serviced
- Refurbished (More info)