With an innovative, multi-tasking design, CRKT’s Guppie Knife and Eat’N Tool combo proves to be a hard-working carabiner tool with dozens of everyday uses, including an LED light, bottle opener, spork and 2CR13 stainless steel straight-edge blade.
- Launce Barber and Tom Stokes designed the Guppie® as part of CRKT’s innovative I.D. Works® line of tools
- Adjustable wrench jaw opens to 1/2" for light repair and assembly jobs
- Carabiner gate for easy carry
- High-carbon 2CR13 stainless steel blade with straight edge and drop-point shape
- One-handed blade open-close with blade slot
- Removable bit carrier is also a high-intensity LED light and two strong magnets to hold it securely to the left side
- Carabiner detent will open bottle caps and metal jar lids
- Spork included
- The stainless steel pocket clip
- Made in China
Cannot ship to New York State
- Knife style: Folding
- Blade shape: Drop point
- Edge type: Plain
- Blade length: 2"
- Number of blades: 1
- Closed length: 3-1/2"
- Open length: 5-1/2"
- Blade steel: 2CR13 Stainless steel
- Handle material: 2CR13 Stainless steel
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Brand New
- 30 Day Warranty
The sale of certain knives, including without limitation “dangerous knives,” is restricted by some federal, state, and local laws. When you purchase or order a knife from Tanga.com by any method, you represent and agree to the following conditions of purchase: You are of legal age to purchase the knife ordered, and that knife can be legally purchased and possessed by you under your applicable local, state, county, city, and federal laws. You understand and agree that Tanga.com does not offer any guarantee of performance or expectation, and that the knife by its very nature may be dangerous and potentially lethal. You assume all risks associated with ownership and use of the knife, and will not hold Tanga.com responsible or liable for any injury resulting from ownership, use, misuse, or defect. You will not use any knife purchased from Tanga.com for an unlawful purpose.