The Mary Lou’s Weigh Platform is a unique type of scale for managing your weight. What makes it unique? Well, for one thing, it has no dial on it. Just a button you press with your toe to turn it on. So how do you know what you weigh? Here’s the kicker: you don’t!
The scale never, ever tells you what you weigh. It’s almost like having a best friend who weighs you blindfolded each week and is sworn to secrecy to NEVER reveal your weight. So although this is a voice scale (yes, it talks) it never will shout out, “You weigh 297 pounds!” and embarrass you to everyone within earshot. When you use this scale, you never, ever have to know what you weigh. It won’t tell you, even if you threaten it or take it apart or jump on it. Very trustworthy little device.
What the platform does tell you is the change in your weight since the last time you stepped on it. So after the initial stepping-on, each time you get on it, it says, “You are 2 pounds below your starting weight” or “You are 1 pound above your starting weight.” And do you know who tells you this vital information? It’s Mary Lou Retton! She is trapped inside the little scale and every time you step on her, she yelps out not only your weight change but also a piece of dieting advice! Yes, every morning you can have Mary Lou’s perky voice cheering you on to not give up. It’s kinda nice to have a built-in cheerleader… an Olympic champion, no less. And the scale goes in ten pound increments.
Once you’ve lost ten pounds, it cheers, applauds, and resets for the next ten. So you work towards small, achievable goals of ten pound chunks rather than focusing on 50 or 120 or whatever pounds you have to lose.
See the details tab for more info!
- Smart reinvention of the typical scale that is far more enjoyable to use
- Only know how many pounds you’ve lost or gained – not your actual weight
- Designed for those fighting the long battle with yo-yo weight-gain
- Audio feedback to motivate and guide you toward achievable 10-pound goal
- Has a blue side and a green side to accommodate two users at the same time
- Resets automatically when you reach your weight-loss goal
- The scale has a built in 2 user mode function (refereed to on the scale as a green and blue user). The scale will retain the (separate) weight information for both users.
- Choose between pounds or kilograms
- The bottom of the scale has an optional cartridge port, that can accommodate the drill sergeant / advice insert (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- 3 setting volume control switch (low , medium & high)
- Color: Satin White
- 1x Weight Platform
- 1x A Better Weight DVD
- 1x Honest-to-Goodness Diet Book
- 1x 4 ‘AA’ Batteries
Warranty: 30 Days