Take your music to go with the Sony MDR-ZX100 ZX Series stereo headphones, which boast 30mm drivers and extra comfortable earpads in a noise-canceling, supra-aural design. Perfect for in the studio, on the streets or at home, these on-ear MDR-ZX100 ZX Series stereo headphones feature quality components; extra comfortable, cushioned earpads and a noise-canceling, supra-aural design—all at an unbeatable value.
High quality large driver units accurately reproduce a broad, dynamic frequency range. High-energy neodymium magnets, 30mm drivers and multi-layer dome diaphragms combine to provide serious sound quality, while swivel earcups add collapsible convenience—making these headphones a perfectly portable companion to your iPod or portable MP3 player.
Take the discomfort out of the equation and enjoy your extended music sessions in comfort. The pressure-relieving earpads are comfortable enough for hours of wear, and the wide, adjustable headband helps you achieve the perfect fit.
- Multi Layer Diaphragms
- Rugged Y-Type Cord
- High Energy Neodymium Drivers
- Pressure Relieving Earpads
- Headphone Type: Closed supra-aural
- Driver Unit: Dynamic 30mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Frequency Response: 12 – 22,000Hz
- Impedance: 24 Ohms at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (db): 100 dB/mW
- Power Handling Capacity: 1000mW
- Cord Length: 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m)
- 30 Day Warranty
- One (1) Sony Headphone