Mechanix Wear Original – The glove that started it all. With 41 out of 43 NASCAR pit crews using the Mechanix Wear Original Glove it’s durability and dexterity are second to none. The Original Glove features an improved Clarino OW-927 synthetic leather palm, index, middle and ring fingertips. New Clarino OW-927 repels 25% more water and oil, preserving the life of the glove. The low-profile TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) hook and loop cuff closure and two-way stretch spandex top provide superior fit. It has hidden interior seam stitching and Lycra inset panels, ensuring comfort and freedom of mobility. And of course it’s available in nine colors and proudly wears the iconic Mechanix Wear Scatter Print Logo.
- Palm: Simulated Leather T 52.5% Polyurethane/47.5% Nylon; Back: Knitted Fabric 1 97% Nylon/3% Spandex; Thumb: Knitted Fabric 3 98% Nylon/2% Spandex, Simulated Leather T 52.5% Polyurethane/47.5% Nylon; Finger: Knitted Fabric 1 97% Nylon/3% Spandex, Knitted Fabric 2 97% Polyester/3% Spandex, Simulated Leather T 52.5% Polyurethane/47.5% Nylon; Cuff: Knitted Fabric 2 97% Polyester/3% Spandex, Hook And Loop, Thermal Plastic Rubber; Lining: Tricot (100% Polyester), Sponge
- Durable, high dexterity Clarino synthetic leather palm
- Two-Way spandex back and hidden seam stitching ensures a proper fit everytime
- Dual-layered fingertips and thumb offer superb durability
- Streamlined elastic cuff with hook and loop closure ensures that debris doesn’t enter glove
- Lycra insterts between fingers ensure comfort and freedom of mobility
- 30 day warranty