Each player is gathering a stock for the wintertime. The goal is to collect exactly six apples or exactly six carrots or exactly six nuts and to place them face up for safe storage. Each player who does this receives a card with a Gopher Trophy. But, while searching, players shouldn’t get too greedy. If a player collects the same food twice in a row, that player will lose all the cards that are stored. Whoever gets 3 Gopher Trophies first is the winner!
- EncourFor Ages Basic Addition Skills
- Introduces Simple Strategy
- Endless Combination for Replayability
- Award Winner The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, iParenting Media Award, Parents’ Choice
- Approved, Major Fun for Kids
- For Ages 5+