This game is awesome for one great, great reason. And I will tell you what that is, but first I will tell you why it is awesome for a number of slightly less than great, great reasons.
1. You get to MAKE a starship. How cool is that? You get a bunch of little square tiles and a ship board, and a finite period of time to try and make the best space “truck” possible.
2. You get a bunch of awesome components. The always loved multi-colored cubes are here, but you also get a bunch of little green glass ovals that represent your battery power, and, the cream of the crop, cute little astronauts and aliens that represent your crew.
3. Once you blast off and start flying through space, you get to watch this creation, this work of art you have hobbled together, this testament to the powers of your skill and imagination, get battered and blown to pieces by asteroids, pirates, and space battles. Oh, and those cute spacemen and aliens? You get to watch them die.
If that wasn’t enough – if you still want to know the great, GREAT reason why this game rules, it is this.
Even when you lose, you will STILL have a blast playing this game, especially if you were the kid who put together lincoln log cabins only to smash your houses down afterwards.
If you took the time to read this before buying the game, I hope it is still there, and if it still there…then what are you waiting for?This was written by UndeadViking!
- 1 Flight Board
- 8 Two-Sided Ship Boards
- 60 Adventure Cards
- 64 Cosmic Credit Pieces
- 144 Space Ship Components
- 4 Numbered Tiles
- 40 White Figures
- 8 Alien Figures in Two Colors
- 8 Rocket Markers in 4 Colors
- 36 Battery Tokens
- 56 Goods Blocks in 4 Colors
- 1 Two-Sided Card with Rules
- 2 Dice
- 1 Timer
Players: 2 – 4
Time: 60 minutes
Ages: 10 and up