Estimated delivery Oct 6 - Oct 10
This deal is already so low, it isn’t eligible for additional discounts/coupons.
One Tear Strip of 5 Energizer 357/303 (SR44/W/SW) Silver Oxide Watch Batteries per order!
Energizer silver oxide batteries are specially designed to meet the varying power requirements of a wide variety of applications such as analog and digital watches, medial instruments, calculators, toys, and other portable electronics. However, they are primarily used for watch and calculater applications. They are ideal replacement batteries for any device.
Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) electrolyte (low drain) cells are primarily designed for low drain continuous use over long periods of time, typically up to five years. This is commonly found in analog watch applications. Potassium hydroxide (KOH) electrolyte (high drain) cells are designed for continuous low drains with periodic high drain pulse demands. This is typical of applications such as LCD watches with backlight, analog watches with alarms, and calculators. Life expectancy in these applications is typically between one to three years.
Advantages of Energizer Silver Oxide Batteries
- Higher Voltage than comparable mercury batteries
- Flatter discharge curve than alkaline manganese dioxide batteries
- Good low temperature characteristics
- Good resistance to shock, vibration, and acceleration
- Low and essentially constant internal resistance
- Excellent service maintenance; in excess of 90% after storage at 70°F for 5 years
- Available in voltages ranging from 1.55 to 6.2 volts and a variety of sizes
- Silver Oxide batteries are currently produced with flat circular cathodes and homogeneous gelled anodes.
- Cathodes are a mixture of AG2O and conductor.
- Anodes are a gelled mixture of amalgamated zinc powder and electrolyte.
- Separators of specialty materials prevent the migration of tiny solid particles in the battery.
- Gaskets are insulators and sealants molded of nylon.
- Can is the exterior battery surfaces made of nickel to resist corrosion and insure electrical contact.
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (10 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.
© 2022 Tanga.com • United States • All rights reserved.