Estimated delivery Oct 1 - Oct 5
The wireless evolution of Anker’s world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset and an internal cooling fan (the first of its kind) to provide the fastest possible wireless charge in its class.
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and Face ID—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
All Qi-enabled phones and devices
Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• Doesn’t support the iPhone 12 series
• iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone
• Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V / 1.5A output required for operation
• Metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards will interfere with charging. Cases that contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging
• The included AC adapter does not have an LED indicator, to minimize distractions
• Cooling fan makes a sound during normal charging operation
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (10 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.
© 2021 Tanga.com • United States • All rights reserved.