Daily Fun Improvements
You’ve probably noticed some changes to the Daily Fun area. Hopefully you think they are improvements!
- Better pagination through the archive
- Rating system. You can rate puzzles based on “Fun” and “Difficulty”.
- You can see the Most and Least solved puzzles.
- A better search mechanism. You’ll be able to search through the Daily Fun content. We’re thinking something similar to how YouTube works. You’d be able to search for the most and least fun puzzles, hardest and easiest puzzles, hardest puzzles this month, etc.
- You’ll be able to mark a puzzle as a “Favorite” puzzle. These will show up on your public profile page. You’ll be able to see which puzzles are the most “favorited”.
Any other suggestions? How should the search page be structured? Thoughts on how it could integrate into the Archive? If anyone’s especially enterprisey, feel free to post an image that shows your idea.
Also, I’m thinking that only people who have solved the puzzle should be able to rank it. Thoughts? Or should we keep it as is, where any logged in user can rank the puzzle, regardless if they’ve solved it or not?