Estimated delivery Dec 11 - Dec 14
This deal is already so low, it isn’t eligible for additional discounts/coupons.
•30% LESS HEAT*: Steam gently wraps hair for quick styling, long-lasting hold, and shiny styles
•STEAM OPTIONAL: 3 settings (off, low, high); water reservoir lasts 1-3 styling sessions**
•FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: 6 heat settings reaching up to 450˚ Fahrenheit
•STYLE ON-THE-GO: Designed with dual voltage for travel
The Pro Signature Steamstyler. TLC for your hair with every use. Why steam? Do no harm with steam – 30 % less heat*, long-lasting hold, and healthy-looking hair. Steam gently surrounds strands and evenly heats hair to lock in styles.
Easily create your favorite looks from straight to curls with 1 ½” charcoal ceramic plates. Great for everyday use, especially for fresh 2nd-3rd day styling. The Steam Styler is for all hair types with 6 heat settings (up to 450˚ Fahrenheit).
Additional features include elongated cool tip, 1-hr. auto-shut off, plate locking switch, 6-ft. tangle-free swivel cord, and water bottle and heat resistant glove.
COMPARED TO HTST2575 HOT TOOLS 1" CERAMIC FLAT IRON
*VARIES BY HAIR TYPE AND LENGTH.
The SteamStyler allows you to style using variable steam. To turn steam on, turn dial, located in the back of the iron, and choose from Low or High steam setting. If you do not want to use the steam setting option, do not fill the reservoir, or turn the steam switch to the off position.
1. Make sure your tool is OFF. Never attempt to fill the tank while the tool is ON.
2. Remove the water reservoir by pushing up on the lever located at the end closer to the handle to remove.
3. Turn the reservoir over so that the reservoir rubber fill cap is facing up.
4. Gently pull back on the rubber fill cap, only uncovering the large fill hole. Do not remove the entire rubber capping piece from the reservoir.
5. To fill the reservoir, use the clear bottle that was included with your tool. Fill the bottle and insert the tip of the water bottle into the reservoir. For best results, tilt both the bottle and the tool by 45°. Gently squeeze the water bottle until the reservoir is nearly fully of water (13 ml max fill). To avoid build up, we recommend to fill the reservoir with distilled, purified or spring water.
6. Once the reservoir is filled, carefully and firmly press the rubber cap back into place.
7. Swirl the reservoir to remove air bubbles and ensure that your tank is filled.
8. Turn the reservoir over so that the rubber fill cap is facing down.
9. To attach the reservoir back to the tool, slide and insert the front end of the reservoir first and then press down on the back end until you hear it snap securely into place. Reservoir latch and Arrow should align. (See Image A on front page)10. If the reservoir becomes empty during styling (reference fill line), turn the tool OFF to refill and then turn it ON again to resume styling.
11. Depending on the length and thickness of your hair, you may need to refill the tank every 1-3 styling sessions.
• If plates are locked, lift switch up to unlock plates.
• Plug the straightener into an electrical outlet and press the power button located inside of the handle. (Control buttons are located inside the tool between the handle ).
• Select your preferred temperature by pressing the plus “+” or minus “-” buttons.
• The LED indicator light will flash until it reaches your desired temperature and is ready to style.
Caution: When using for the first time, begin with the LOWEST setting. Please read all instructions carefully before using. For best results, follow these guidelines:
Heat Selection Hair Type
300¬F For fine, thin hair
350¬F – 410¬F For wavy, medium-textured hair
430F – 450F For thick, coarse hair
How To Style With Steam:
1. Remove the sticker on the steam control dial located on the back of the handle.
2. Default setting will be in LOW. Adjust the dial to OFF or HIGH depending on the amount of steam you desire.
3. AT FIRST USE, firmly squeeze the handle together 2-3 times which presses against the rubber pump to activate the steam.
4. The tool will start to produce steam once it reaches 300°F.
5. When the plates are closed, the tool will emit steam for approximately 5 seconds. TIP: If steam is slow to release, repeat Step #3 to pump more water through the steam channel which helps produce more Steam.
How To Straighten Hair:
1. Hair should be clean, detangled, and completely dry.
2. Apply your heat protectant of choice.
3. Divide hair into smaller, more manageable sections.
4. Wear the heat-resistant glove on the hand that will be guiding your hair.
5. Use cool tip for added control and tension.
6. Insert a section of hair no larger than 1” between the plates, starting near the roots.
7. Gently squeeze the plates together as you slowly glide the iron from root to tip.
8. Repeat on remaining sections of hair until your desired style is achieved.
9. It may be necessary to complete more than one pass on certain areas, depending on the texture and thickness of your hair.
10. When you are finished styling, press, and hold the power button to turn the tool off and then unplug it.
11. Once the tool has completely cooled, store it in a cool, dry location. NOTE: Remove unused water from reservoir and wipe plates clean with a cloth after daily use to maintain iron clean and free of corrosion.
How To Create Waves or Curls:
1. Use rounded edge of steam iron plates and twist iron towards you or away from you as you glide the iron down to the ends of your hair to create the perfect wave or curl.
Hair Type: All Hair Types
Number of Pieces: 1
Plate Size: 1 1/2"
Barrel Size: 1 1/2"
Cable/Cord Length: 6 Feet
Number of Heat Settings: 5
Beauty Purpose: Straightening
Heating Time: 60 Seconds
Maximum Heat Output: 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
Features: Ceramic Plates, Dual Voltage, 6’ Professional Length Cord
Power Source: Electric
Battery: No Battery Used
Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
Our awesome customer service department is ready for your questions! Although we are a small company (10 of us total), we will do everything we can to answer your questions and take care of any problems.Contact Us
Subscribe and we'll give you first dibs on all daily deals and sales. We’ll also send coupons for even further discounts.